Hollywood & Media Romanticism & the Effects on Human Relationships & Expectations
- Expectation created from Hollywood-based romanticism; what has this done to society? What exactly is <Hollywood Romanticism>? How does this also correlate to media as a whole and the ideas that are pushed into society regarding human relationships?
- Hype-based commercialization has led to a burnout in society, to the point where apathy and anti-cliché themes are praised, so much so that the color of life is destroyed; Zoomer-Doomer edgelord apathy as a consequence of being fed too much hype and too much expectation and hjype; What social consequences does this bear in a globalization-culture? Is the global culture currently disposed to a burnout-apathy?
- General society, greatly thanks to being misled by medias (e.g., cinema, TV, music, games etc.), teach that human relationships, especially that of intimate and romantic, must be some emotional, impulsive, unclear, spontaneous rollercoaster; The false and ridiculous notions of that <love is foolish> or that to love means to be stupid.
- A society that glorifies emotionalism, impulsiveness and adrenaline-junkies; Effects of thrill-seeking, which is dabbed in the fabric of human expectations, including in relationships; Lottery-seeking-and-expecting forms of consciousness and the inherent danger in such wishful, deluded thinking.
- Value of communication and just how underrated communication as a whole is, which has been traded for sensationalism, entertainment, phantasmagoria, escapism etc. instead of confronting the truth as it is, that is to say, the <truthly-truth> and not the <contemporary facts> which are often mistaken for the totality of reality.