For the Love of Wisdom: Formation & Evolution of Consciousness requires SKILL
- What is wisdom? Wisdom as a whole is SKILL. It is an active-usage of knowledge combined with keen judgement and foresight. Wisdom is not <passive> as in, to only store knowledge and never use them; What animal in the animal kingdom stores things without having any true use? - Wisdom is an active event which requires conscious-utilization.
- Wisdom as the highest objective, principle and aim; Why is wisdom at the highest tier of achievement? Why is wisdom the highest point in consciousness?
- 'Get good' is to be applied here; which is not for just game-talk usage, but quite literally, for the real world.
- Studying all the books in the world won't make you <good> resp. <skilled> at something, rather, it is only through experience from knowledge consciously utilized; Aphorisms to games in relation to consciousness.
- General overview of the mechanisms re. consciousness, material, fine-energetic (spiritual) and how one can utilize this information instead of trotting the typical academic-fallout-path of <memorization-indoctrination-rote-learning> which does not actually challenge nor stimulate consciousness and thereby consciousness and fine-energetic (spiritual) evolution.
- To make full use of consciousness requires a skilled mindset and life attitude.
- Why over-positive and over-idealistic people will fail at consciousness evolution, regardless of however noble and pure their intentions are; The value of positive-negative harmonization and unity as a life philosophy and principle, which can work as an effective barrier against consciousness depravity and steer the consciousness on the right path to achieve its aims.
- Good and bad only exists because of utilization of positive and negative; Positive and negative are effectively neutral charges.