Inner Strength & Tenacity- To live in today's world requires great internal strength, especially with the overpopulation and the corresponding overpopulated influence which is often of a pessimistic nature.
- To be the change in the world requires courage, but courage firstly requires a degree of strength or the desire, at the very least, to utilize power for the betterment of the self and by extension, mankind.
- The consciousness must be constantly reinforced with courageous, powerful and mighty thoughts that are constantly rising above; The human being must never allow his/herself to be a loser or to talk pitifully about his/herself because this only creates a neediness and makes everything all the harder and that much worse.
- One must be able to firmly grip to the truth and to live a life dedicated to the truth requires a <strong hand> resp. an internal strength and vigor in the consciousness.
- The problem with apathetic, unconcerned, uncertain attitudes and the dangers they bring to mankind.
- It is better to try and be disappointed than to be trapped by apathetic, aloof delusional-self-assurance and security.
- A society built upon confusion, lack of spine, lack of courage, lack of dedication, commitment and loyalty; How does a strong human fare in a civilization based upon weakness? (e.g., victimization and rushing to the be the #1 victim)