#lecture #audio #life #risk #creation Life is a Risk
- Life is a risk and every day takes courage to go on; Value of inner strength and tenacity.
- Creation was created so that all weakness is demolished. Truly, only the so-called 'strong' survive.
- 'Fortune favors the bold/brave' and this saying hits the nail on the head for without courage, nothing can be accomplished.
- As Aristotle said: "Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others."
- Boomer-Doomer-Zoomer society that teaches us to be pessimistic and pass this off as 'realistic'; Boomer-Doomer-Zoomer society that teaches us that the world is broken and we should only stay within this range; Boomer-Doomer-Zoomer society that teaches us that so many things can go wrong so we need to find some absolute security.
- Absolute-materialistic-security does not exist. Every single breath we take is a risk. Life is all about risk management.
- The only true <Absolute-Security> that exists rests within the Creation-power within the human being and the corresponding layers (consciousness) associated with it.
- Philosophy of the interconnectedness of the entire universe and how through this thinking one can become brave enough to take risks, especially when it comes to love.