PSI Lecture 20220120 The Human needs Chances and Oppurtunities to Prove Him or Herself and Evolve
Download MP3 • 22.93MB
#lecture#audio#evolution#important#lifeTopics: The Human needs Chances/Opportunities to Prove Him/Herself & Evolve- True failure is when you give up and decide you don't even want the opportunities to try again and do better.
- Often, many are hurt in life and stay within that hurt, so they form security blankets and cold exteriors, even believing themselves to be realists because they're hiding behind pessimism to avoid being hurt. However, when the human being boxes his/herself into this <security-don't-hurt-me> trap, he/she often gives up opportunities altogether, which, he/she may have failed at before, but simply because of past failures, altogether just neglects another opportunity as a whole and casts it down.
- The value of courage and never giving up. The benefit of these righteous values in life and how important they are for evolution as a whole.
- Even if someone previously made a mistake, an error, a setback, or completely failed at a dream, a project, an idea, a goal, a job, a task, a relationship, a hobby etc., then this must not be a reason to never try again. A great example rests in relationships; when, once hurt, the person goes into their <security-don't-hurt-me> box and believes that by solely being alone, they will be better at relationships - but how is that possible if they're stopping themselves from even trying to be in one?
- Get knocked down 6 times, get up 7.
- You cannot expect to improve at something or do better next time when you block 'next time' from happening.
- If you're too busy thinking about how bad an opportunity turned out to be in the past, then you'll miss the potentially good ones in the future.
- In relation to management and duties: what does this mean in terms of leadership, mistakes and teamwork? Explanations of getting up and trying again.