PSI Lecture 20220116 Hypocrisy You want Change but you aren't willing to be that Change
UploadFile_Viewer_Download • 27.98MB
#lecture#audio#change#importantTopics: Hypocrisy: You want Change but you aren't willing to be that Change?- How hypocritical: to champion change for the betterment of the world, only to cave in when things get rough.
- How can you expect to 'be the change you want to see' when you're still doing the same things as contemporary society? You can't expect change for the better when you're doing the same things you preach against. As Einstein said: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- It's time to 'normalize' the right behaviors into society according to Universal-Consciousness-principles.
- Natural Needs: Being the change/difference from the contemporary society does not mean to go to the extreme and do nothing that resembles normal society. Most of contemporary society operates based on natural human needs (e.g., relationships, food, need to work, evolution etc.) -- it's simply warped, distorted and manipulated to enslave the consciousness of people. Thus, the true change for the betterment is not to destroy society, but improve it according to the right path and right behaviors.
- Natural Needs have been distorted in such a way to keep people locked in a hamster wheel in society. The duty of Universal-Consciousness (Creation)-based peoples is to improve upon the current system in such a way that allows natural needs to exist, but in an evolved manner that permits the proper Creational-based values.
- When affirmations such as "that's the way it is" are used as a blockade for progress, then no greater hypocrisy can arise. "That's the way it is" is a cop-out and a cowardly excuse, usually said by short-sighted pessimists trying to masquerade as 'realists.' In reality, society is what the people connected to it have created. Thus, it is mutable.
- Making yourself and others feel uncomfortable. Is there ever an appropriate time? Life is not all about making others happy.