PSI Lecture 20220109 It is the Duty of the Higher Evolved to Assist the Lower Developed Responsibly
UploadFile_Viewer_Download • 39.98MB
#lecture#audio#important#evolutionTopics: It is the Duty of the Higher Evolved to Assist the Lower Developed, Responsibly- To be 'more evolved' in consciousness and spirit does not entail an easy, happy-go-lucky life, egoistically showing off. The higher the development, the greater the challenges that come with it, especially in relation to assisting lower forms of life, including other human beings who are unevolved.
- To know how to help, when to help, and when not to help, is crucial.
- We do not return to Creation as just some part-piece. We BECOME Creation when we-reunite; If Creation creates universal general existence, what does this mean in relation to the evolving human?
- Responsibilities of the evolving human moves from beyond just individual perception and solipsistic perceptions, rather, as the human evolves more and more, he/she has a responsibility to not just themselves, but the entire mankind, the earth, the fauna and flora etc.
- We-forms such as AA can be used as an example which exist in a We-form-BEING-existence. If this is the inevitable case for the evolution of human spirits, then what does this tell us about our lower spheres of existence as humans in terms of solipsism, selfishness and misinterpreted ideas of self-empowerment.
- The empowerment of the individual empowers the Creation. The true reason for individual consciousness and spiritual growth is fundamentally linked to the evolution of not just the self, but other life and the universe as a whole.