- Why do we use the word 'Creation?' Is it necessary to use this word to describe the Universal-Consciousness?
- Creation means: 'the action or process of bringing something into existence' - and thus, for high-fine-energetic processes and the corresponding effects from them, which includes coarse/dense matter (aka material/physical existence), 'Creation' is a suitable candidate to describe these processes in its raw description; Further explanations on using the word Creation or lack thereof.
- The many angles of Creation:
1) Creation as in the Universal-Creation-Consciousness; all 7 universes, their processes, spirit energy and material/physical matter, and all its belts as one Universal-Creation-Consciousness, resp. ALL-Universal-Creation-Consciousness.
2) Creation as in the Universal-Creation-Core, resp. Universal-Creation-Singularity-Spirit-Core, resp. Universal-ALL-Spirit, falsely referred to as "god" which sits at the center of the UCC as the primal spirit-energy double-helix core from which all energy, matter and life, descends.
3) Creation as in the Creation-idea, resp. the Creation-impulse.
4) Creation as in the laws and processes, resp. the natural mechanisms resp. operations of the universe.
5) Creation as philosophical, artistic, moral and ethical perspectives in conjunction to the natural laws and their relative application to human beings.
6) Creation as in the extent and Oneness of the Universal-ALL-Spirit; How this quite literally makes all life, things, energy and matter etc. - a Oneness; What is this Oneness and the Universal-ALL-Spirit's connection?
7) Evolutionary factors of Creation and the ultimate objective of Creation's existence; What is the human's relation to this grand design?