- Led by the Ego or by the Innermost Creation? Confronting Toxic Positivity
- Ego vs the Innermost Creational nature - what's the difference? How can you tell what is actually leading the "entity" (Wesen) that is you? What's the right way of balancing the ego?
- The Innermost Creational nature, which can only be reached through true Nothingness-based Meditations, influences the inner (consciousness) and outer (physical / bodily) natures. How does one achieve such balance between dimensions (layers, forms of existence from the material to the immaterial as a unity and a oneness)?
- Elaborations on toxic positiveness and using coercion / a forceful will (aka egoistic-will, not Creation-will), to convince, sell, and convert people to your internal ideology with zero respect, care and overall neglect for the external and a respect toward Creation.
- The egoistic overachiever can never wield the true, lasting power of Creation. Further elaborations on integrating one's personality as a committed, Creation-based personality.
- Bonus topic on neglecting and downplaying important human experiences, only wanting to philosophize or think on high-end concepts while neglecting equally valid and important matters such as emotional health and psychical balance. - Additional bonus topic on abused peoples not being able to look beyond abused behaviors - needing to compensate / over-compensate because of past hurts.