#lecture #audio #meditation #important
- Integration into Creation & Explanations of the Nothingness-Meditation
- Difference between focus and concentration -- the former representing a central activity or interest and the latter: giving one's utmost attention; Focus & Concentration's overlapping nature.
- Difference between egoistic-materialistic-will and Creation-will. A nudge of the will is mandatory to learn, practice and improve meditation; Proper will = Creation-will; How Creation-will is to be used and formed.
- The true reason why the Nothingness meditation remains mostly inaccessible and inconceivable for many people is because of the inherent materialism within the earthling; How, as a materialist, can one get into the Void-Meditation?
- Integration into Creation; Connecting with Creation and establishing an impulse-data-upload and donwload link; What is actually happening during a Void-Meditation; Further explanations on the integration with Creation through meditation and what Nothingness-Meditations are truly supposed to be.
- Materially-nothing; Further explanations on why it is so difficult for the common earthling, even the so-called "spiritual" or those who have interest in evolution, to practice Nothingness-based Meditations.