#lecture #audio #cancelculture #psychology #psyche #sociology
Topics: If They can do it to someone else, they can do it to You - In the pursuit of bringing down the 'bad guys', often, the so-called freedom fighters and those fighting the good fight often end up as rabid savages, who, unbeknownst to themselves, become the very thing they hate.
- The path of striving for justice is no easy path because it can easily devolve into crusades and witch-hunting, especially with the rampart cancel culture.
- When entropy is gone too far; A highlight on the pride of watching the bad guys fall and the dangers this brings if it is not controlled; the lust to see the 'bad guys' be destroyed.
- Treat all life with dignity and respect from the insects to the trees, and the birds and the bees, and even your enemies.
- Even the misguided are still human and still a part-piece of Creation; how does one respect life while not agreeing with the evil humans can create/support? How does one stand firm in a stance for the truth and that what is upright without losing themselves?
- If your [friend, spouse, co-worker, ally, associate etc.] can cheat, scam, lie, hate and bring down another person, then they can certainly do it to you. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when. - Hatred fuels more hatred; Platforms built off hate and the dangers of these platforms, even if their desire is for the truth.