Topics: Measure your Greed- It is completely unnecessary to step over others to attain success in life.
- Success in itself is neutral and the completion of a goal/aim etc., including the attainment of material possessions is neutral and normal. What fundamentally matters is the how and the method of attaining these achievements. Is it done in honor and righteousness? Built on firm stone that shall last? Or is it done by scheming and scamming, by looking to 1-up your allies and friends and throw them under the bus the moment you have a chance for an advantage?
- The Sith Way versus the Jedi Way. One is built on lasting values, the other, destruction and ruin; "Everybody else is doing it, so I should too"; Consequences of living in a society that takes the easy road and the shortcuts; Time relativity to achievement of goals is different for everyone; Properly building one's path to success the right way versus the wrong way.
- If overpopulation is the screaming issue, then one must ask: what is the root cause of overpopulation? Religion aside, the core of the matter comes down to greed and might over others.
- Greed is an intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food. Greed turns even the most beautiful of humans into the ugliest of creatures.
- Greed and the need for vanity above others, especially power and status with no desire to use that power for the good of the self and the people.