#lecture #audio #creation #psyche #ego Topics: Adhering to the Innermost Voice/Innermost Creation - The innermost voice, resp. the <voice from within> resp. to <look within>, the innermost Creation nature, the so-called <voice of the spirit>- (which is not a literal voice, rather, a swinging wave oscillation that can be picked up, identified and converted into language or audiovisual data that has been acquired from the material consciousness' experiences/overall data intake)
- Difference between the innermost Creation/innermost voice and the inner voice; The inner voice is not the same as the innermost; The inner voice is still a part of the material consciousness; How does one train their material consciousness and the respective inner nature to be like the innermost Creational nature?
- What exactly is the innermost Creational nature? (Archaic/outdated: <spirit> resp. <spirit form> which is really a <Creation-energy part piece> resp. <fine-awakening energy>)
- The innermost Creational nature is interested in the human being seeking out its ultimate purpose -- which is to evolve. This means that the innermost voice will not always lead the human being to comfort and safe waters because evolution demands progress, and so, sometimes, the innermost voice can lead the human being to do what is seemingly <rationally questionably>-- but therein lies an issue not with the innermost voice, but what is deemed to be <rational> by the contemporary.
- How does one become better at identifying the innermost voice over that of the ego/egoistic? Meditation.
- Continued meditation synchronizes not only the brain hemispheres but multiple nodes/blocks/sectors of consciousness both in the material and fine-energetic (archaic: spiritual) forms. This in itself allows the human being to become more aware, resp. conscious of other nodes of consciousness and the respective data that is being carried through/from it.