#lecture #audio #important #goals #mightofthoughts Topics: How to Accomplish Goals (Might of Thoughts) - Aristotle — 'Man is a goal-seeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals.'
- Any human being that claims he/she has absolutely no goals or no ambition is lying or flat out ignorant of the truth re. consciousness, evolution, the nature of reality, and how human beings actually work.
- ALL human beings, even the humblest of the humblest, have goals and ambitions; they simply may be cleverly masked or may not be the typical ambitious goals.
- Even being a better human being or learning to meditate properly can be considered goals. This also includes becoming a more "spiritual" or "enlightened"; which are indeed "ambitions", and thus, goals.
How to ACTUALLY accomplish goals?
- Step 1: You must absolutely commit to the effort. You cannot just dip your foot in the water and expect everything to work out, nor can you expect to hold onto your securities and expect greatness. The greater the aim/goal, the greater the commitment and the less the security. Fortune favors the bold/brave, not cowards or <halfers>.
- Step 2: You must be able to dedicate the necessary resources, which is not just limited to finances, rather time, effort, energy; which also includes the mental, feeling, emotional, psychical, enthusiasm-based factors etc. One must be able to constantly encourage and spur themselves along the path in order to achieve the result, no matter what and never give up.
- Step 3: Values, principles, honor etc. are necessary to attain not just success, but lasting success. A house built on sand (bad principles, ruthlessness', schemes, scams etc.) will inev