PSI Lecture 20211209 Consequences of Fear and PTSD Attachment to Past Disappointments
Download MP3 • 30.50MB
#lecture#audio#important#fearTopics: Consequences of Fear and PTSD-Attachment to Past Disappointments- Fear is indeed the "mind-killer", and many consequences due to living in fear can sprout up from anxiety to full-blown lying, creating schemes and ploys, and a host of many more negative outcomes.
- Fear slowly rots the consciousness and psyche into oblivion, especially if the fear is of a PTSD-nature re. disappointments in the past; Further explanations on how disappointments and the fear of being disappointed ends up being a negative-self-fulfilling prophecy/prediction.
- The true way of peace and to even obtain what one wants is to be able to let go of attachments, especially attachments that enslave us thanks to fear; whether that is fear of lack of security or fear of missing out etc.
- Unhealthy attachments can drive one into irrationality and emotional instability. Even for the things/people we love, a healthy distance is necessary to be exercised at all times so that one does not become overwhelmed emotionally and mentally, and thus, is unable to help the one(s) he/she wanted to help in the first place, including his/herself.
- If the life is lived in fear then enormous negative might is created which keeps the human locked in a circle/cycle of self-defeating and self-fulfilling prophecies and predictions.
- Courage is absolutely mandatory to live a healthy, peaceful and successful life. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Past disappointments must not become an excuse to become stuck in a rot, nor to excuse bad behaviors, nor to keep one's self stagnated. The past must be used as a learning tool in order to do a better job next time, not to keep the human being locked in cowardice.
- Whatever comes your way, you are capable of handling. No challenge comes to us which we are not equipped to handle.