#lecture #audio #important #relationships
Topics: The Value of Fostering Positive Interpersonal Relationships - No man is an island and there is no such thing as a lone wolf. Despite individuality in personal consciousness, the human being is inexorably connected to the mass consciousness of his/her kind and his/her people.
- Human beings are societal creatures and thus depend upon each other for their growth, stability and evolution. It is of only benefit to the self and others that social responsibility is practiced.
- The aim should be to live and help live (which can sometimes mean to be distant from certain human beings without fostering hatred)
- The right associations brings up a human being while the wrong one tears them down; Influence and its tremendous power over the human being, regardless of individual thought, which can be influenced by externalities.
- Even if someone is capable, skilled in a certain field, or intelligent, if they lack true Creation-based values, principles, honor, dignity, love and wisdom etc., then the relationship can be harmful to those on a spirit- and consciousness- based evolutionary path.
- Treat others how you wish to be treated because for every action there is a reaction; what goes around comes around.
- How a person treats another, unrelated person is important for you to identify because if someone is toxic to another, then it is a matter of time before they will be toxic toward you, even if you are their friend or lover.
- Utilizing relative perfection in relationships based upon the person, association and/or situation.