#lecture #audio #principles Topics: Hyper-Fixated Unrealistic Principles; Compromise - Hyper-Fixation on concepts of honor, virtues, values and the like can be taken so far that it becomes a religious-like-consciousness-enslaving dogma that degenerates into unconditional faith in a system, a concept or a law.
- Principles, along with virtues and values, along with honor, dignity, ethos, ethics and so on cannot be properly achieved without a balanced, neutral-positive-equalized disposition. If otherwise, then all these principles degenerate into pretentiousness, crusader-mentalities and Zen-Buddhist-monk philosophies, which are anything but spiritual, rather, a life suffering.
- Balance is key to existence, but it must be a true balance, which is composed of 4/3 not 2/2 aka 50/50. Thus, there must be a leaning direction toward positive.
- Principles, values, ethics, honor, virtues etc. can become religious-like enslavements if no rational and independent thinking is adhered to.
- Trust in the idea of Creation, its primordial processes, laws and recommendations, will naturally eliminate false-balances and crusader-like and pretentious-humility -based thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Compromise only works as a substitute for a greater agreement. It is not the finality.
- Compromising the material existence out of a religious-Buddhist/monk-like disposition that the material life should be ignored is anti-evolutionary, and by extension, anti-Creational.
- General overview of the dangers of compromise.