PSI Lecture 20211125 Creation-energy (spirit) and Consciousness Abilities Part 3 Telepathy
Download MP3 • 38.71MB
#lecture#audio#telepathy#abilities#consciousness#importantTopics: Creation-energy (spirit) & Consciousness Abilities Part III: Telepathy- The pineal gland is key to the body's internal clock because it regulates the body's circadian rhythms. Circadian rhythms are the daily rhythms of the body, including signals that make someone feel tired, sleep, wake up, and feel alert around the same time each day.
- The main function of the pineal gland is to receive and convey information about the current light-dark cycle from the environment and, consequently produce and secrete melatonin cyclically at night (dark period).
- Day and Night cycle affects telepathic aptitude.
- Meditation tremendously increases pineal gland functionality and aptitude; particularly Void-Meditations or Fine-Spiritual Perception-Meditations.
- Telepathy is directly tied to the 7th sense which is stimulated by the pineal gland's state/function. The 6th sense, which is instinct, can pick up on these impulses from the seventh like a waterfall, which in turn, can flow even further down.
- Telepathy in short is electromagnetic oscillations which send between transmitter and receiver. Based upon the consciousness and spiritual development, telepathic signals/transmissions can be either understood or misunderstood.
- A clean/pristine psyche is necessary for proper telepathic usage. As a rule, the more unstable the psyche, the less clear the telepathy, which can create confusion and delusions, especially in religious people.
- Spirit-telepathy & Consciousness-telepathy. Signals explained in depth.