PSI Lecture 20211121 You neither need Faith nor Hope when you have TRUTH
Download MP3 • 32.26MB
#lectures#audio#truth#hope#importantTopics: You neither need Faith nor Hope when you have TRUTH- To know the truthly-truth is to know Creation and the laws of Creation, resp. the laws of the spirit and the spiritual existence.
- Do not put your hope or faith in anyone or anything. Instead, rely upon comprehensive trust in the Creation and its laws.
- Faith and hope are useless once you become aware of the truth and its universal processes; for to know the truth is to know of the laws/processes of Creation/the universe; particularly, causality. So, from there, faith and hope naturally become outdated and are replaced by comprehensive trust in empirical fact and evidence of the Creation and its universal processes which can be utilized, tested, and verified by the individual human being instead of relying upon blind faith and doctrine.
- How does the human being come to comprehensive trust in Creation? Through testing and validating experience.
- To know the truth is to truly be free; further and detailed explanations on what is truthly-truth and relative-truth.
- To know and live in the truthly-truth is to know of the laws of Creation and act upon it; particularly, that of causality.