#lecture#audio#imporant#challengesTopics: Embrace your Challenges- Embracing your challenges doesn't mean to be masochistic or to even crave pain or enjoy entropy or darkness, nor does it mean to enjoy suffering.
- Difficult challenges in life provide enormous opportunity for consciousness based evolution, knowledge, wisdom, higher values, and even greater successes to objectives and goals.
- One must not shy away from his/her challenges, rather, embrace it with dignity, courage, honor, patience, tolerance, endurance, and uprightness.
- Sometimes challenges can bring us to morally and ethically difficult situations. These are the perfect opportunities to gain much evolutionary-based benefit. Embrace these moments courageously.
- Do not fault yourself for making a mistake, for he/she who never made a mistake never made any progress. Instead, figure out what you could've done better, for even if you fail to live up to the challenge, in a sense, you still would've gain benefit from it if you actually learn from it and learn how to better yourself.
- Trust in Creation and do your best. This piece of advice is more monumentally important to dealing with challenges than how simply it sounds; for if one does not understand or have some awareness of life, existence, and the cosmic-universal laws/processes, then how can he/she have true trust in Creation over blind faith?