PSI Lecture 20211017 Predatory Relationships The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
Download MP3 • 30.26MB
#lecture#audio#relationships#psychologyTopics: Predatory Relationships: The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions- Predators/controllers/dominators don't only appear as macho-men (or dominating women), rather, the whole "simp"-epidemic is simply the flipside of the coin and just as equally sick/bad. - Predators can be both the aggressive in your face type or the self-pitiful loser/weeb who, in their degeneration, "suck" the life force from the helpers.
- Predators of all kinds are deathly dangerous, because they feed upon the sympathetic natures of people and use this for their warped, self-pitied aims. This is especially the case with narcissists, who can often be sociopaths, and even adept at manipulating emotions, despite having low EQ.
- Over-pity leads to a weakness/degeneration, both of the self and of others. Knowing when to help and when to let people go.
- Helping people too much/feeding people too much positive can have exactly the opposite effect of what the helpful person is trying to do. As a rule, one should avoid offering help to the unworthy, for the unworthy takes that positive and only uses it for their own twisted ideals.
- Help should only be given to those who deserve it and can make use of it to better themselves as a person and contribute not only to themselves, but also, to society at large and other peoples beyond their range of interest.
- The dangers of macho-predators and simps explained in further detail.
- Women are equally as guilty when it comes to manipulating men and using their EQ for "security/safety" reasons, when it ends up hurting them.
- Women can also feed upon the sympathetic needs of sociopaths and degenerated weebs/simps, or even macho-predators, all for the sake of their safety, curiosity or even good-intended nature, only to be caught in the storm of degeneracy and lunacy