Topics: Be Intelligent; Seek Peace- Life's too short to live in hatred, revenge and animosity. Do what is right and seek peace.
- You do not have to be everyone's friend nor hug them 24/7 to have peace among people. In fact, some people should maintain distance from each other, but as long as a respect ensues, then this is what is fundamentally important.
- Universal-logic/morality is not human-created, rather, humans form their interpretations based off the natural universal-cosmic-creational-logic/morality.
- Seeking peace allows possibilities of love, freedom, progress, harmony, joy, uprightness, nobility, honor, dignity, and evolution to occur.
- War/hatred are fallacious ideas from disturbed human beings. It is not natural, rather, a falling away/degeneration/misinterpretation of the nature of reality.
- Contrary to popular "theories" that denotes humans are savage by nature and are just bad, nature actually intends the opposite, but gives the necessary freedom for one to do so.