Topics: Everything Isn't About You: Step Out Your Bubble
- An ode to narcissists: "wake up, you're not the only person in the world."
- Everything is not relevant to you nor is it about you. The narcissist often would twist/turn conversations and topics to somehow relate to his/herself in some way.
- Typical narcissistic behaviors tend to display a high degree of neglect for external points and topics, often turning a completely different point/topic into something personable for the narcissist.
- Everything isn't always about you and your RELATION to a topic. One of the most difficult things for narcissists and self-absorbed people to grasp is that everything doesn't always relate to them. The narcissist often would somehow find a way to insert their own personified ideas, which are not the same as ideas based upon a conversation or the related topic.
- Over-personification of concepts and ideas lead to narcissism and high egoism.
- The egoist/narcissist often has difficulty grasping how to participate in conversations without making/turning the conversation about their personal interests. Conversations do not always have to be about personal interests, contrary to the idea that you "need to be personable" with people to conversate.
- Even those who may not be narcissistic but can still be quite egotistical by living inside of their bubbles, especially in privileged classes, societies and even countries; Being so caught in your bubble that you neglect the rest of the world or are apathetic even to human life.
- Self-absorbed people and egoists, even those who believe they are "humble" stay stuck in their bubbled, sheltered lives, often having no clue or even believing real events/horrors in the world to be "fiction" while they live in their enclosed, deluded space.
- The narcissist/egoist, even if they are to help, would help only in the way they deem is acceptable, rather than offering the actual help that is needed.