#lecture #audio #important #meditation #life
Topics: Life As a Meditation: Inner Talk - To achieve living the life as a meditation, one must constantly seek to be in the moment with their spiritual nature.
- To be one with Creation means unity with material and spiritual.
- A life that is constantly discussed with the innermost Creational nature is a life that is lived consciously.
- Marcus Aurelius' Meditations were written as inner dialogue/self-discussion. What can we learn from this wise man and how to apply these lessons of "talking to the self; the real self"? - To walk as one with the spirit and the material (consciousness) is to adhere to the true oneness/unity. How can this be achieved?
- The earth human is not used to the unity between the material and spiritual. False notions sprouted from religions distorts the true relationship between both dimensions, which, in reality, operate as one.
- Conscious-awareness of the unity = singularity of consciousness.
- The entire life can be lived, scribbling a consciousness-based/mental-journal to the spirit; an ode.