Topics: How To Be Happy While Being a Goal-Focused Person
- Being a goal-orientated person generally leads to a successful life; in terms of accomplishing goals, but this does not guarantee happiness.
- Uncontrolled sporadic, spontaneous freedom leads to no progress. At the same time, oppressive and rigid rules also leads to stagnation. Obviously, a balance is best for proper progression.
- Set goals and work toward them/push your might in that direction, but also learn to enjoy or at the very least, but content/come to peace with your current circumstances and situations. Further explanations of being patient while going toward your goals/dreams.
- Even after accomplishing your goals and dreams does not guarantee happiness, satisfaction and contentment. Contentment and satisfaction is thus independent of achieving goals.
- Setting and achieving goals are more of a duty/responsibility for the human being to use their might to evolve etc., rather than a methodology of finding happiness and satisfaction. Of course, technically speaking, everything can be considered setting goals and there's nothing wrong with setting a goal to be happy either.
- Goals; as in ambitious goals can only be balanced by the wisdom of patience, otherwise, the ambitious-hustle-culture-addiction kicks in and disturbs psychical balance.