Topics: Misunderstanding brings Understanding
- Disagreements may happen between people. It is not the end of the world, so no need to drag yourself and others down to the ground.
- Sometimes it is necessary for altercations, for these can bring greater understanding, tolerance, patience and love between peoples/relationships.
- In every relationship, even if there are no strict disagreements, different ideas and opinions can lead to greater insights of knowledge and wisdom.
- Striving for peace in relationships is ideal, but coercing people into peace is equally as terrible as striving for war and strife.
- Peace between people/relationships can only be achieved over time through a growing relationship. The first initial stages of relationships are undoing the surface layers, then, relationships get to the real "meat"- which, from there, either tolerance or intolerance is created.
- Sometimes it is necessary to stand up and defend yourself in a disagreement, but other times, one should simply let a matter go.
- Sometimes conflict can be very good for a relationship. Conflict should not be feared, but embraced as an opportunity for learning