(Discord cut out during the recording of this lecture)
#lecture #audio #psychology #important #awareness
Topics: Mankind have forgotten to look to the Stars
- Too much focus on being "grounded" and "practical" can become an excuse to be complacent and lazy, especially in cultures/countries where there's little to nothing in terms of striving.
- The world will not progress if people only focus on the contemporary and the now.
- If everyone focused on the here and now and what's "practical", then how can we evolve and have progress?
- Ideas, theories, ruminations, science etc., may be paved with errors, but better he/she who tries and fails than he/she who doesn't even bother to try, simply out of fear.
- Living your life in fear of "not wanting to look crazy" because of an idea or theory is ridiculous, and if you live according to this illogic, then you can never expect to advance humanity