Topics: Causal Pendulum Returns & the Dangers of Spitefulness/Passive-Aggressive-Pseudo-Positive-Revenge-Coercion
- As a rule: what you sow, you reap, for better or for worse. The human being is constantly being bombarded with what he/she has set into the ether.
- "Karma" in the religious sense, does not exist, but in the sense of cause and effect, or what goes around comes around etc., then certainly, there are consequences for every thought, feeling and action, even on a micro-level, which adds up overtime.
- The psyche itself is a magnetic energetic battery: what feelings and emotions one allows, becomes the soil of the psyche for the plantation of further thoughts and feelings.
- One of the greatest challenges of earthlings is to be pure in the psyche, but this does not mean touting jargon about Creation and consciousness. As a matter of fact, even those unknowing of the Creation-truth can have adequate psychical health by having a degree of feeling-emotional intelligence and knowing how to store the right values of peace, love, harmony, freedom, non-competitiveness and non-aggression etc.
- If a human being truly has love, peace, freedom, harmony, righteousness, uprightness, nobility and all the interconnected values/virtues etc., then he/she shall truly never be alone, and will naturally and inevitably attract all the necessary comforts/securities of life: from loved ones to friends and family (good associations), material wealth and the necessary means to live properly etc.