A lot of this lecture was not picked up which is why it is so short.
Topics: Civilization Cannot Exist Without Authority & Leadership
- You have a problem with authority? Then you have a problem with the Creation -- for far above man stands the Creation as the absolute authority; who's laws and procedures are inescapable.
- Anarchism leads to utter destruction of society. The "system" must exist. The goal, however, is to purify/fix the system so that it does become more humane and progressive to all of mankind. - Authority and Leadership can, thanks to bad leaders in the past, be automatically be denoted as tyrannical or a dictatorship. However, bad leadership does not detract the necessary importance of authority and leadership, for without leadership, nothing can be accomplished.
- No progress in society can come about without true leaders.
- True leadership is not an over-positive, internal-only excitement that is poor at building bridges for others' to understand, rather, true leadership can only come from truly balanced, UNBIASED persons who can see both sides of the picture; not only theirs, then make a decision from there.
- A true leader from a false leader. Egoism and bloating.