Topics: Negativity is Entertaining: A Primitive Usage of the Positive-Negative Bipolarity
- Let's face it, the reason why it's so hard for many people to stop thinking negatively or doing degenerate, negative things is because they enjoy it. This desire may be completely unconscious, or, conscious, but either way, this only confirms the positive-negative-bipolarity of the consciousness: which requires both positive and negative to grow and evolve.
- Negativity is like a drug/vice. It feels good to take. It can even get you high and make you "feel good" in its entertainment, but in the end, it's just like a drug that wears you down overtime.
- Negativity is like bad fuel/oil to a car. Sure, it can get you from point A to B, but overtime, it destroys the car/engine etc.
- Negativity, in society, makes people feel "cool", accepted and secure. The sick populist trend of negativity, nihilism and pessimism has deeply scarred society.
- Higher usage of proper negative comes from using negative as a discipline/negative-knowledge; in order to combat dark thoughts/negativity.
- Higher usage of equalized-negative can only come from experience and cannot be forced. The consciousness must fundamentally understand/experience why negativity must be avoided and how to use one's negative charges in an equalized manner.
- True balance is NOT a half good/half evil persona. This is absolute nonsense, dangerous, and counterproductive to true neutral-positive-equalized balance, which is not 50/50, but 57.14/42.85