Topics: Revenge, Letting Go & Forgiving / Gaining Wisdom from Traumatic Experiences
- One of the most important wisdoms any human being can attain is the ability to let go.
- Letting go is NOT passivity nor is it about being apathetic and uncaring. Rather, it is about either confronting and reflecting on a situation and finally letting it go for logical life benefit, or to altogether forget/move on because the negative psychical swinging waves are not worth the effort/energy to give.
- We are open to learn the most during periods of suffering. If the human being remains open rather than closed and justifying his/herself and his/her bad habits, behaviors and ways in mediocrity, then the human being can learn and gain tremendous life insight, knowledge and wisdom.
- Letting go is the key to being able to breathe and live life properly.
- Forgiving others is not forgiving the self. Because while the self can be forgiven, forgiving others, simply for the sake of your own psyche/thought-feeling world, is only of benefit for your own living/state of existence.
- Words do matter. What you whisper into your consciousness is what is stored and what you become. Forgiving others does not mean you automatically need to hug them and sing songs and dances with them. On the contrary, forgiveness can mean distancing or even cutting contact altogether as well.