Topics: Unwarranted Aggression; Disagreeing to Disagree; Warlike Mentalities & Illogical Rebellion
- Rebellion, like any other tool, has its pros and cons. A life built on illogical, unfounded, unnecessary rebellion is a life built on chaos, disorder, disharmony and a lack of true structure, order, discipline. As a rule, rebellion can never bring peace and serenity, but should only be used sparingly and for situations that truly demand it, rather than becoming an inherent life philosophy.
- Devil's advocate: disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing rather than trying to find reason and common ground is a trait of the earthly aggressiveness, which is also sprouted from the genes. However, these genes cannot be fixed for the better if the earthling lazily and causally accepts giving into his/her aggression.
- All too easily, earthlings often give into their degenerate, aggressive, warlike mentalities and even pride themselves in aggressive degeneracy.
- Cultural appropriation should have a limit of tolerance, especially when it comes to cultures, traditions and upbringings etc., that have been laced with aggression.
- The aggressive earth human being believes themselves to be in the right. However, it is possible to be assertive without being aggressive. It's possible to stand up for yourself without losing your mind.
- Righteous anger and righteous rebellion are