#lecture #audio #lawofseven #meditation #important
Topics: The 7 Forms of Meditation & The Law of 7
- Void Meditation: aka the Nothingness-meditations, resp. the true and only way to connect to the Creation-energy form resp. the innermost Creational nature in the rawest form.
- Compassion Meditation: practicing of sending good and positive, sympathetic thoughts and feelings to people.
- Concentrated-Work Meditation: concentrated meditative bursts on work / job-related matters.
- Might Meditation: focused, concentrated thought-power on completion of a specific goal or matter.
- Musical Meditation: becoming lost in the spellbinding affect of music and appreciation of it on profound levels.
- Daydreaming / Fantasy Meditation: imaginative, fantasy-based daydreams that uplift and heal the psyche.
- Reflection-Analysis Meditation: reflecting, analyzing, absorbing and digesting information and events. - (From the article: https://www.psiraise.com/archives/high-developmental-sciences/completion-meditation-law-of-seven ) The law of seven thus also entails - fulfillment, integration, unification, assimilation, absorption, realization, <consciousness gaining awareness>, feat, winning, victory, inevitability, determination, outcome, getting, arrival, <destination point>, advancement, <apotheosis>, benefit, profit, progress, science, spirit, triumph, prosperity, ascendancy, attainment, fruition, reward, perfection, taking in, receiving, etc. The law of seven is the law to which no other law can find any shape or form because the law of seven gives PURPOSE for all other laws to BE. Truly, had no completion, no objective, no point, no arrival, no destination, no success, no victory, no overcoming, no progression etc. existed then evolution would be illogical, a lie, and untruth, and truly, serve no purpose for its existence.