Topics: Creation is Absolute-Relative Perfection. Evolution is Simply an Expansion of this Perfection
- The idea resp. impulse of Creation already exists in absolute-relative-perfection, the "goal" of evolution is to simply expand upon this.
- True love is on the lookout for that which is perfect and to perfect it further.
- This concept flies over the head of materialists, who, in their unsatisfied, stupid, misguided notions and half-truths, disregards the laws of eternity resp. the creation-laws and the writings, lectures, prophets, heralds etc. who bring these messages and their works as "monotonous, long-winded, tedious, boring, repetitive etc." -- while this is a direct revelation of the materialism speaking against Creation's eternal, progressive-looping nature and the eternal values.
- Temporal, material values is like a promiscuous person. Having so many flavors but appreciating none and not being able to use them properly.
- Obsession / hyper-focus with fallibility unveils a complete ignorance surrounding the facts of the truth: that such people cannot or can only very little, actually appreciate the LOVE of Creation, which already exists all around him/her in relative absolute perfection.
- Every lifetime / reincarnation / sequel to a movie etc., is a direct representation of the law of repetition, which exists in a progressive-loop. The idea here is that eternity exists in an absolute-eternal-rule validity (aka Creational laws), yet each incarnation of this transmuted idea, performs its unique, individual manner of expressing these creative-laws.
- Evolution, and even death itself, cannot exist without points of absolute relative perfection and completion. Nature itself would collapse if no absolute relative perfection exists. There would be absolutely no reason to exist and the "journey" would drive human beings into utter madness.