#lecture #audio #important #certainty
Topics: Certainty: A 'Spiritual' (Creational) Principle
- Evolution cannot be achieved without some degree of certainty, even the most anxious and nervous people at some point, commit to certain decisions, even if it is the decision to be fearful and nervous etc.
- Difference between forceful, willed certainty resp. materialism-certainty vs tranquil, calm certainty of the spirit resp. spiritual certainty.
- The scientific method itself is incomplete without conclusions. Chaos without order is madness without end. Nature itself shows us that certainty and complete is absolutely necessary through the death principle.
- Certainty naturally creates confidence which is naturally attractive to other human beings. Uncertain human beings with no core principles or solid, supporting functions are like human beings who are like an aimless, drifting cork in a stormy sea, the helmsman long thrown overboard. - Certainty is a direct aspect of the spirit -- because if the spirit wasn't sure of its existence, then there'd be no existence at all. Certainty and confidence, resp. spiritual certainty and confidence, are direct traits of spiritual wisdom.
- Uncertain, over-analyzing, over-ruminating, promiscuous and other excuses such as "being a free spirit" are really excuses to remain ignorant and lost in the sauce. But nothing good from coming from being lost in the sauce forever, even those who were at some point lost in the sauce, converted their experiences to knowledge and wisdom by finishing their journey through reaching a destination.
- Certainty = Destination, which yet again proves the fallacy of Confucius's foolish statements about "it's all about the journey".
- Mastery cannot be attained without certainty and commitment.