Topics: Folly of Self-Pity and Self-Abuse / Invoking Creation
- Several societies, cultures, beliefs, populism, politics, medias etc., teach the human being to be self-abusive.
- If the human being is self-abusive or harbors a poor self image of any sort, including "feigning" an ego simply because they're extremely insecure about themselves, then such human beings have an enormously difficult time processing how other human beings can actually be different.
- When a human being has been disposed to "darkness" long enough, "light" becomes blinding. - What is repeated to the self overtime becomes destiny; How casual earthly societies naturally practice self-abuse and spread it around like a cancer to be prided.
- Practice of the proper "I am" thoughts.
- Invoking Creation is to know the truth of all existence; A special presentation by @Jedi on what it is to call upon Creation; The Creational-human is an incorruptible force.