#lecture #audio #confidence #important
Topics= Dangers of Low Self-Confidence & Poor-Self Image
- "It is of paramount importance for every human being not to think and speak poorly in any form in relation to his or her own person, for otherwise there is a danger that precisely this will create neediness"; Might of Thoughts, pages 305/306
- Contrary to popular belief, low-confidence, low-self image and self-incapable-thinking etc., is deathly dangerous and parasitic to others around such human beings. However, this is not an excuse for extreme egoism and arrogance.
- Balanced ego. How to properly look after the self without needing to degrade one's self or over-bloat one's self.
- Low-confidence / poor self-image etc., often leads to being meek, giving off swinging waves that attract bullies, antagonists, bad situations etc. and confirms negative self-affirmations. - Poor self-image / low-confidence people tend to attract certain situations, energies, peoples etc., that further fuel more low-self-thinking, and so, the cycle amplifies through the unconscious usage of the might of thoughts.
- Lack of confidence / low-self image often leads to insecure thoughts and jealousy, often thinking others are incapable of doing something because the insecure human being is incapable.