(image is of UY Scuti, a red supergiant star. Screenshot was taken in Space Engine)
Topics= Stagnation from Over-Perfection & Over-Achievement
- Many audiences in the world wonder how their favorite artist(s), creator(s) or pioneers have earned their spot in history, often trying to replicate certain characteristics and traits of these inspirational figures, but failing horribly because of missing important fundamentals such as the fact that most pioneers in history did not necessarily always sought to make groundbreaking changes or be unique, special, different or original, rather, that they simply did what they loved to do or were inspired to do from their innermost nature and pursued it brazenly.
- True innovation, creation and lasting success comes from the "focus on what you love"; not just from loving something and only feeling the sensation or grinding long, grueling hours nitpicking your craft while losing the light / "magic"; Proper balance between work and enjoyment.
- Over-perfection and the need for over-perfection and over-achievement leads to burnouts, resentments and stagnation; Difference between relative perfection and over-perfection / over-achieving. How can one identify the difference?
- Human's egoistic nature is largely tied to the idea of over-perfection, which is not the same as absolute-relative perfection, which does not excuse a laziness, but smart, efficient work based on proper consciousness development. Further explanations on relative-absolutely-filled resp. relative-absolute-perfection, which is necessary for stability of consciousness and evolution versus unstable over-perfection; Perfection and the pursuit of perfection is like a dial.
- Insecurities and losses etc. in relation to over-perfection and achievement.