- So don't even bother to try. What matters most is not what others think of you or their acceptance, but your own.
- Proper self acceptance must not come from self-deception and delusions, thereby enabling bad behaviors, but from an objective approach of testing one's fundamental ideas, aspirations and goals to confirm its integrity.
- The human being is a social creature, so he/she does to a certain degree, require acceptance from other human beings - but the point is not that it becomes a dependency.
- To figure out how to properly critique and create the necessary boundaries of respect for the self and others or the integrity of one's ideals / dreams can only come from testing through external experiences and acceptance of other human being's - but the trick is to know what is the right acceptance and what is the wrong.
- Of course, the first goal should be to please yourself in life, but this must be done in an objectively correct wise where there is moral integrity and social responsibility.