Topics = Modesty in the Pursuit of Knowledge results in Wisdom
- Not everything in life is worth knowing, nor is every situation and circumstance worth giving your time and energy too; Proper time and energy management.
- Life is not all about learning, otherwise, you'd be unable to actually literally do anything; The arrogant, know-it-all thinker believes he/she can wear the crown of Creation by usurping and conquering all knowledge of Creation, but Creation's wealth of knowledge is so infinitely and endlessly above humankind and human brains that at some point, man will have to bend the knee and confirm the truth that Creation is greater than him/her from his/her own lips.
- The mass wealth of "data" resp. information resp. knowledge available from Creation and the pursuit of knowledge is so endless that the human being will spend every single lifetime doing absolutely nothing but learning and taking no actions / utilizing that knowledge for pragmatic benefit.
- Creation-knowledge can pull the human being into a black hole / rabbit hole if he/she is unable to discipline his/herself through modesty; Knowing when the intake information and when not to; The human being must be wise with his intake and exertion of knowledge / data / information; The human being can overload his/herself in the pursuit of unraveling knowledge if he/she is unable to properly tame his/herself and impulses.
- Knowledge without practical use is useless.