Nothing is Original
- No matter how hard you try to make yourself or your craft "special" (in the sense of a prideful entitlement "special"; better than others for the sake of "being better than"), you only end up hurting your own cause.
- No art, writing, speech, poetry, discipline, craft or life task you take up will ever be truly original. The idea of "originality" as the prideful, arrogant earthling thinks is impossible and non-existent. If it were, then reincarnation would not exist.
- Repetitiveness and Reincarnation; signatures of higher truth and eternity; A boring, mundane structure to the unsatisfied earthling.
- Everything of every form, shape and kind is in some way, borrowed from another. (IE: Art and artistic ideas, even if the source isn't known or remembered or even in biology in regards to genetics; as in, despite having your own body, the body is composed of the former generation's genetics and preceding genetics and so forth.)
- Only a relative-originality exists in actual reality, and this "originality" has less to do with coming up with some magical idea or game-changing concept, rather, it is about how one uses the "pieces" (IE: Like two children using different LEGO blocks to create different ideas they have in their head) resp. how one uses what already exists in the universe-creation in their own unique manner.
- "Nothing" is indeed the TRUE Originality from which ALL things descend.
- Prideful pursuits of "originality" generally ends up in catastrophic failure and irony. Pursue what your heart desires instead of trying to be a "special, unique snowflake" -- because such things do not exist in real life; Fight Club wisdom.