- The Universe (Creation) "Rewards" Work / Effort, not Laziness, Salvation & "Waiting"
- The false notions that things "just happen" is utter nonsense and in no wise representative of the actual truth. In reality, nothing "just happens" in the sense that some father-god, alien, angel, demon, devil or even the "universe", according to crockpot "spiritualist" ideas, would somehow just do things for the human being without virtually no effort and no striving.
- Everything great in life has a degree of struggle and pain to achieve, and the greater the aspiration, including non-materialistic aspirations such as the pursuit of consciousness-based development and Creation-energy growth, is still an achievement and thus requires the necessary arduousness.
- The "natural blueprint destiny" according to the Creational nature within the human being. How this works and does the human being need to follow such a path?
- Even in pursuit of the natural blueprint guideline destiny, does not make everything happy go lucky, easy and without struggle or effort. Even following the right ideas and ideals does not guarantee absolute happiness because all destinations have a journey, which often involves terrible struggles.
- The idea that one has to work on themselves till the day they die scares the religious-belief-based peoples, even those claiming not to be religious still fall under this category. Further explanations of keeping the self in check and not becoming lackadaisical.