Topics= - "Rage Against the Dying of the Light."
- Never give up, no matter how many times you have lost and no matter how many times you've been broken.
- The key to the fulfillment of the loved dreams and aspirations or successes in life is to remain equalized-hopeful and optimistic.
- The necessity of equalized-hope and why grinding on bearings is not enough. Without hope, without inspiration, life fades.
- The necessity of maintaining true hope and real optimism versus delusional hope and delusional positive.
- Fight for the light. In the darkest moments and times is when we must reach the most for the light.
- Despite knowing the universal truth, the human being must still give meaning to his/her life that is tailored to him/her.