- The Inherent, Neutral Nature of Everything & the Necessity of Logical-Positive after adherence to Neutrality
- In summary: everything is inherently neutral, it's simply up to the human being how they choose to use it / utilize the [tool, trait, element, characteristic, thing, expression, etc.] in their experiences.
- The inherent, neutral nature concerning life and existence gives the human being enormous freedom to be able to choose how they think, feel and act; thereby process life experiences.
- How to properly use positive. Difference of equalized-positive versus delusional-positive.
- Incorrect usage of positive: deluding one's self, not facing negative, pretending it doesn't exist, ignoring facts etc., whereas the correct usage of positive can understand a fact, negative or situation and the like, but still press forward; Proper usage of positive can only come from proper understanding of neutrality.
- The necessity of proper equalized-positive thinking is not a matter of philosophy, but an actual logical adherence to the universe and universal growth, which naturally includes the self; Proper-positive or equalized-positive comes from an acceptance of reality as is and thus requires elaborations on reality in its neutral, inherent state.
- Bonus topic on managing your personal life and how the personal life can affect the work / life-tasks if not properly managed.