Topics = - The Stupidity of Entertainment-based, Esoteric Life Philosophies & Illogical so-called "Wisdoms"
- 95% of practically all motivational artists, gurus, their messages, and also, half-baked, half-relatable "wisdoms" and "wisdom"-quotes, are utter nonsense that in no wise are universally-relatable.
- The extreme, deadly dangers of half-baked, semi-relatable, illogical "wisdoms" and fabricated so-called "laws of the universe"- which are not laws of Creation at all, rather, made-up mumbo-jumbo with absolutely no logic that is not universally relatable outside one's perspective.
- "What's meant to be is meant to be" -- an utter, crockpot-BS statement that in no wise actually represents reality. Further elaborations on the dangers of such illogical statements and the impact they have on society.
- Most of these so-called "wisdoms" and philosophizing is for enormous egoism -- to appear as a light in front of others, and, or, to make sense of the senseless when absolutely no sense exists in the first place, thus no sense can actually be drawn upon, no matter how much one believes themselves to be "clever" and have figured it out.
- Who and what the human being should listen to and act upon is the inherent innermost Creational-nature, and to utilize this in the thinking, feeling and acting. Further explanations of the "right way" and the objective "correct way" and the truth; Fulfillment of a truth-life.