- Figuratively: We're all Living in America. "Americanism" is not limited to those on US soil, nor those born in the US.
- Coercion, and its multitude forms. The difference with neutral-positive influence versus coercion. All human beings emit influence, for better or for worse.
- Unhealthy competitiveness; turning everything into division. Always creating red vs blue, X vs Z. Always creating a split. "Americanism" creates division when no division is necessary. (IE: Comparing Einstein and Tesla as if one needs to be "better" than the other when both had significant contributions to mankind)
- Unhealthy reaching for "#1" and to "be the best." Proper ego-achievement versus degenerate over-gassed.
- "Americanism" is among the best examples of over-positive and an utter neglect for the equalized-negative.
- Positive-Negative from a spirit energy physics perspective.