- Experience & Manual Labor Trumps "Study-Only"/ Theory / Armchair Ethics
- Study matters as an initial stage, but inevitably requires work and doing. (IE: Going to college / university to study, then going out and getting a related job / working in that field)
- Armchair "morality" and the lack of spine to go out and do. Cowardice of making mistakes and taking risks is detrimental to actually evolving; one cannot evolve without taking risks; life in itself contains a necessary risk factor, daily; necessity of courage.
- Work can be done even in the sleep. Different forms of work. Consciousness work and labor.
- Evolution is not about "only learning", but majority of evolution comes from "doing."