- Think Outside Your Headspace & Learn to Relax.
- The casual earth human's obsession and preference to be wild, crazy, indulge in theatrics and drama, over being neutral-equalized and balanced.
- Being calm, relaxed and neutral is often too boring to the earthling; harsh word philosophy taken out of context and used to pride oneself on their "biting" and "keeping others in check" behaviors is ultimately inefficient long-term.
- Other human beings do not think your thoughts and it is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it. A phrase / quote that is often not appreciated or grasped. Further explanations on the creative-laws and why it's completely unnecessary to "save" anyone or convert them to your understanding / knowledge, even if you're right.
- There are several ways to the truth, but this does not excuse poor, uneducated (ignorant) behaviors that are of a stagnation-based nature, and thus, anti-evolutionary. Obsession with imperfection and mediocrity.
- Being "right" does not always give you the right to override other people's free will. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Coercion is a direct trait of religious and political behaviors that evolving human beings need to drift away from.