- The Loser Downtrodden Mentality: "I can't change the world."
- PSI was founded on "I can", not "I can't". CHANGE STARTS WITH THE SELF, NOT OTHERS. - "Save it for the next generation" -- lazy, uninspired, irresponsible, cowardly thinking that has largely contributed to the mess of where humanity is today. Such thinking permits lack of humanity, stagnation, enabling of bad behaviors and never moving on from them etc. Such thinking allows corrupt governments, powers that be etc. to take control of the wheel and lead humanity into destruction.
- Cowardice knows many forms and isn't limited to being an outwardly "scaredy-cat". In fact, many cowards appear tough on the outside, but inside, they've given up on life / become nihilistic and wish to drag others down with them.
- Only losers think they cannot change the world and push the responsibility on others. The so-called future Utopia and "heavenly"-generations CANNOT exist without PEOPLE BEING THE CHANGE IN THE NOW.
- Waiting only for prophets, heralds and JHWHs to enforce change is inattentive, laggard-thinking which oppresses and even destroys the human being's personal capabilities. Be the change you want to see, do not wait on others or "special people" to take the lead.
- (Bonus topic on earth humanity's love for their past and sick behaviors. Over-enthused loving of negative, pain, nihilism, death, destruction, "needing to be healed" etc. instead of moving on and assuming responsibility. Earth humanity's obsession with theatrics.)