Topics = (Today's lecture will focus on elaboration of the statement: "The objective of meditation is not to only sit in the safe space of the meditative period, but also, to bring the meditative state outside the meditation itself. Through practice, the meditative state is preserved outside the meditation periods and so, the entire life becomes a walking meditation".)
- Life as a Meditation. Preservation Meditation.
- The effects of meditation should travel outside the meditative period. More practice bringing the meditative state outside the meditation creates more familiarity of being in the meditative state 24/7.
- The difficulty of meditation and why most people fail at it. Meditation brings up necessary weeds of the consciousness and psyche. Earthlings untrained to properly meditate.
- Different forms of meditation and the Void-meditation otherwise known as the Nothingness-Meditation.
- Meditation brings the human being closer and closer to being their "true" selves in human form.
- The necessity of meditation in connection with earthling evolution. Meditation brings true peace in the brain.